Monday. The beginning of every week and for some reason is always hated. I used to hate Monday’s, despised them actually. We stumble into a Monday with wild hair, bleary eyes that can barely stay focused and a need to retreat back into the confines of our warm, loving beds.
I was the same until I started to look at it a little differently. Normally the hardest part of doing anything, like a new chapter or adventure is the beginning. So what if Monday’s where the exact same………the start of something new!!
Here’s why I like looking at Monday a little differently now:
- I can start the week the exact way I want to finish it. With amazing results and being very productive.
- Remembering each day is a new day, don’t let a bad day ruin the rest of the week!!
- A chance to re-vamp and re-evaluate any goals for that week or month.
- Can decide what needs to be worked on that week. For example, blog, health, fitness, me time?
- Focusing on a positive or strong mindset for that week. I’m in control, as the last week is exactly that…..the past.
- Can decide on a new topic to learn or even focus on.
I love how even keeping a positive attitude has changed the last week. I’ve been asked how I do it by customers at work. My life is in my hands, I decide what happens and my attitude can have a huge impact on that. So I’d rather start my week off on the right foot and make that continue into the rest of the week.
Until next time my lovelies.