Okay. Time for a deep (ish) blog post. Life lessons and the one’s I learned the hard way. Or simply noticed as I got older and less inclined to listen to bullshit. Let me know which ones you knew or ones I may not mention in the comments. Its always good to learn more.
1. People and success. The mass majority of people in your life really don’t want you to succeed at all. They want you to do well but not better than them. And thats a scary thing to accept. It hit me when my mum would smug over the fact that I didn’t get tbe job I wanted or when I went through my times of unemployment.
2. The only person you can actually count on is yourself in this world. Too many people will expect something or some form of payment in return if they help you. And some peoplejust can not be counted on in the least.
3. Your gonna lose some people. Whether that’s cause people have moved away, grown apart or a little fight that has grown ugly. Sometimes it’s a good thing to leave people behind and others your gonna miss like crazy. But unfortunalety it happens. If you have people you want to keep in your life then keep them there.
4. The world will try to make you feel ashamed of your beliefs. Stick to your guns and you beliefs. Don’t let anyone change you or tell you how to act. We are all awesome and should be allowed to feel awesome.
5. Being an adult can suck. Like seriously can I go back to being a kid please? Try and keep those childish hobbies alive. You like pokemon?? Fantastic so do I. You like collecting stamps. That’s awesome. What about that secert love for dinosaurs? Don’t be afraid of sharing your passions and hobbies with others.
6. Last but not least. Learn how to love yourself. It will be the greatest thing you will ever do. I’m perfect for me and only me. I love my flaws and scars. My history aint pretty but it has made me how I am. I’ll be honest with you I used to hate myself. But now I love myself and who I am, from my tattooed ankles all the way to my button nose.
Really enjoyed writing this little ranty like post. Do you agree with any of these? Have you got any that you would like to share, let folk know in the comments.
Until next time my lovelies.