Who am I? Hmm that’s an easy question I guess. I could give you details like my name, age and birthday. But what can you really learn from that!? What do we really know about people from what we see and hear? Let me tell ya, not very much. We see a different person every single time. The workaholic, the worrier, the quiet one.
Let me tell you lovely people who I am.
- I can saves lives with some of my training. First Aid, siezure’s and many more.
- I’m an older sister, younger sister, daughter, aunt, lover, partner, friend, bestfriend, a teacher, a student, a lost soul and a growing hatchling.
- I risked my life for someone else’s. It was a scary moment and I didn’t have time to think. I just moved.
- Emotions hate me. I feel them far too deeply at times and other times I’m like ice.
- I don’t care for excuses and lies. If your gonna do something then go do it. Either be honest or get out my face.
- A chatter box most the time really but sometimes I love my silence. It calms my nerves and brings me back to a steadier mental moment. But it has to be silence that I choose.
- Being the middle child I got the hot end of the metal pike. When the sister’s fucked up I got the heat. 10 fold.
- I have very little time for unmotivated, moany people. I can not deal with it at all and will cut them from my life if need be.
- My personality scares people and has made some feel intimated by me. Good. I’m a strong, passionate woman who loves life and my work. Not my fault at the end of the day.
- I over think everything. Then I need to pinch myself before I cause any unnessacary drama.
These are just the surface of who I am. Kinda hope this helps others realise that they are so much more than just a name or a number. We are complicated creatures at the end of the day.
Until next time my lovelies.