We’ve all been there where we under value ourselves. Where we beat ourself up over something or think less of ourselves. We all do it. And its just not healthy for us. So I’m recommending some tips, that have worked for me in realising my personal value.
- Instead of seeing something as failure see it as a lesson. A learning curve, where you tried something and even though it didn’t work out the first time you learned something new through the experience. It could be a new food, or something like dancing.
- Stop making excuses for people who aren’t worth it. These people will keep letting you down if its a regular thing. Your time is scared, use it wisely.
- Say no, mean no and stand by that no. Don’t cave under the pressure from anyone. Doesn’t matter if it’s family, friends etc. Stick to your guns or that gut feeling. You came to that desicion and have that feeling for a reason!!
- Second best ain’t happening! Don’t allow yourself to be treated as second best. Your the Queen (or King) of your life not a dessert or a toy to be played with.
- Relaise that YOU are the proirity of your life. You may have kids, or someone who relies on you and they are important too but again so are you. Plus your their role model. If they see you being confident, humble and looking after yourself they will do they same.
- And finally the last one and the most important. Be the CEO of your life. You have the power to promote, demote or fire anyone in your life. Use it. Understand your value and show people they can not undervalue you.
- Take pride in your interests and passions. Not everyone will like them but these hobbies make you happy. Share them with others and even join groups of like minded people. Don’t allow pigeons to laugh at your mind.
I hope these little tips help or even solidify the feeling of your personal value. If anyone has anymore tips don’t be afraid to leave them in the comments. Your words of wisdom are always welcome.
Until next time my lovelies.