There are many things that I appreciate on a daily basis but somethings I just love that little bit more.
1. That first cup of tea in the morning. It helps set me up for the day and gives me that time to wake up. (It reminds me that I’m lucky to wake up every morning.)
2. Waking up beside my Rossco. Sounds mushy but it’s the truth. Always giving me encouragement or giving sound advice. He takes everything in his stride and I love him for it. Plus he gives the best cuddles. It’s almost 4 years for us!!! Wow!!!
3. Can’t forget these 2 little fluff balls. These little cuties have been a blessing in disguise of cuteness. They’ve helped me stay postive and cheered me up when I was getting to negative. Damos and Maximillion have taught me more about patience and how too take things slow. Building relationships take time and these 2 are great teachers.
5. A minute to breathe. That feeling of just relaxing and sorting all my crazy thoughts out. When I have too many thought’s buzzing around, being overwhelmed and feeling too much stress I become very emotional and angry. But taking a time out, just taking a deep breathe or just getting out the house helps get my head back on track. Its something that’s become apart of my every day routine.
6. Having a plan that I can change to suit the current situation. This has made things easier in so many ways. I can still achieve what I would like to but instead I’ll be using a different route. Okay alot of research and phonecalls went into it but I’m glad.
What do you guys appreciate? And why do you appreciate it/them?
Until next time lovelies.