Hello my lovelies. Not my normal kinda post but well worth writing. I do hope you enjoy this content though. The lovely Madara from Look For Smile has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. (It’s not a real award but more like a chain post where bloggers tag each other, answer questions and then passing it on.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
15 bloggers??? Not to sure on that one but I’ll tag in some of my favourite blogs that I do enjoy.
Thank you once again Madara from Look For Smile for nominating me. Madara has a great series going on called Eco-Thursdays which I love reading. These posts have encouraged me to think about Eco blogging.
How my blog started.
I started writing Seasonal-Rose in late 2014 when I was caring for my mum. (She fell down down the stairs and broke her ankle.) I was bored, no work and it was a cold night when I started searching for a new creative outlet. I had started reading some blogs after watching loads of youtubers, and found my way onto their own blogs. They looked amazing, so stylish with their personalities on show. I spent most of the day thinking of a great blog name, bouncing ideas with my mum. Then it hit me Seasonal-Rose. So that winter, I set up my blog that night and wrote my first post the very next day. It was a scary adventure but I’ve loved every minute of it.
Advice for new bloggers.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Have some blogger friends on twitter? Not sure on something?? Then ask them. I’ve reached out to some blogger friends and got so many questions answered that it’s amazing. And it’s helping my blog in many ways. (I’ve still got tons to learn though!!!!!)
- Do your research. This may sound silly but doing research for a blog post on your topics is a great idea. It shows your love for the subject and can help educate people on something new. Did you know there are 4 main nail shapes in the world!! That’s not including fake nails.
I Nominate: (Here we go folks, I hope you love these blogs as much as I do!!)
Anaida from Affectionatelyours
Sandra from Finger Candy
Envy from Lost in Translation
Sally from Little Budget
Abbey from Abbey Louisa Rose
Chaos-xd from A Glimpse of Darkness
Matina from Marina Baker
So here are my 7 nominations, I love these blogs so much. (I don’t want to tag blogs that I don’t actually read!!) I hope to read your posts beauties. Enjoy the rest of your day.